How can i tell if a have FlexVAT

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nitros
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How can i tell if a have FlexVAT

Postby Nitros » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:15 pm

Hi All,

As per tittle how can i tell if i have the Flexvat?

Sorry for the stupid question

seblos

Re: How can i tell if a have FlexVAT

Postby seblos » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:58 pm

I sell flexvat for little rp.

HTL

Postby HTL » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:19 pm

The stock vat is a petri dish with a layer of cured silicone (pdms) on the bottom of the dish. A flexvat for the LittleRP looks like this: . A flexvat uses a tensioned film of FEP (a type of clear teflon) as the vat window.

Nitros

Postby Nitros » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:42 am

Ok thanks, so what the difference between the regular and the flex one?

HTL

Postby HTL » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:14 pm

I have been a part of this community for a long time and I believe I have contributed. I have sold thousands of feet of FEP and at this point over 200 vat kits. The number of complaints I have had: 1, the one you see above. The number of returns of all kinds since I have been selling vats and FEP: 1 (they decided they did not need FEP for their purposes, I issued a full refund). I offered a full refund to the person who posted above upon return of the material. I did not want to send replacement material because the damage he sighted was very out of the ordinary for the type of packing I do and I felt it was best to issue a refund and move on. In a response to my email asking for the return of the material for a refund he informed me that if i didn't send him replacement material that he would, essentially, slander me online, I see he is a man of his word at least in this regard. The people here and in the 3d printing community know me, ask yourself, who do you believe.

I an going to issue this "gentleman" a refund, he can keep the FEP.

Now I am going back down stairs and finish installing the 350mm X 350mm heated bed on the "thing" which is what I was doing before I was so rudely interrupted.

BTW he has posted this same complaint in at least 7 threads on this board, photos and all.

HTL

jalessi

Postby jalessi » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:41 pm

crane3d,

Are you aware of the fact that USPS Priority Mail includes $50.00 insurance with every package?

Are you aware of the fact that the shipper is not responsible for damage that occurs once the package is processed by the Post Office?

Please, instead making multiple littering posts with offensive, derogatory language go to the USPS "Post Office" and report the damage.

The Post Office will issue you a check in short order!

Jeff...

hp_

Postby hp_ » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:35 pm

@Carn3d can you remove all duplicate posts and only have post describing you issue?
If not I'd have to remove them myself

on a personal note: this looks like its a postal error not a sender error..