Castable resin recommendation

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sean999
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Castable resin recommendation

Postby sean999 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:40 pm

I have been trying to get a better results with my LittleRP 3d printer, so far CastSolid resin was giving me a good definition of small details and delicate prints, unfortunately for direct casting it is not that good. If anyone using other direct cast resins with better casting results, please share your experience i would be very grateful. Thanks guys!

Sean

Nitros

Re: Castable resin recommendation

Postby Nitros » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:19 pm

hi Sean,

I'm interested as well.
So bump to the Tread

Mattasmack

Re: Castable resin recommendation

Postby Mattasmack » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:17 pm

Head on over to the resins forum; the top thread there is a discussion on resins for casting. Give at least the last page or so of it a read, and see if that answers your questions.