FEP advice.

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
hirenashra
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

FEP advice.

Postby hirenashra » Tue May 10, 2016 12:37 pm

How long do people use an FEP and seal in their VAT?

I assume you guys clean up after a printing session which leaves the FEP a little roughed up?

I only have three remaining and want them to last for as long as possible! :lol:

I see there are rolls of FEP but is there a file to laser cut them to fit the VAT? I guess the same goes for the seal too.