Need Little RP Shield alternative

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DanOrgan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Need Little RP Shield alternative

Postby DanOrgan » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:15 am

Hi! Little RP Maker Tilt Kit is out of stock now. And I am not good with soldering.
Is there any alternative for Little RP Shield, with more than one axis support?

firecardenal

Re: Need Little RP Shield alternative

Postby firecardenal » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:47 pm

Im working with Arduino Uno and cnc shield. GRBL.

The other one its running with Mega and Ramps .Marlin.
I love working with Marlin.

DanOrgan

Postby DanOrgan » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:40 am

Firecardenal, thank you for advice!
Then, I'll just switch from Little RP Shield to Cnc shield.

goopyplastic

Postby goopyplastic » Mon May 16, 2016 12:53 pm

If you ever need pre-soldered shields or tilt kits I can help directly no problem.

- Brad