Larger Build size

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Robotmonsterous
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Larger Build size

Postby Robotmonsterous » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:01 pm

Hi there,

Complete noob here. I am looking at getting a dlp printer(of course). Have done lots of googling but am very interested in the littlerp as the price is reasonable as the print quality looks outstanding, but the build size seems really small. Would like to know if the flexvat littlerp kit will increase the build size. by How much? I need to do a cylindrical object about 2 1/4 inches in diameter. Also I've heard mention of littlerp + and Mediumrp? Are there any instructions for modifying the littlerp towards these ends? Thanks
Phil