about controller drivers for littlerp

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sean999
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

about controller drivers for littlerp

Postby sean999 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:58 am

Hi everyone!
Im new, just got my littlerp kit and working on it. Just wanted to know about controller drivers, do i need to install it and when should i do it?

Thanks for your help!

goopyplastic

Re: about controller drivers for littlerp

Postby goopyplastic » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:15 pm

It just needs the standard ftdi drivers that the arduino uno uses, most computers will get these automatically, you can either install the arduino software with the drivers of the ftdi vcp drivers by themselves, let me know if you run into problem.

sean999

Re: about controller drivers for littlerp

Postby sean999 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:02 pm

Thank you! I will let You know when I run it, for now waiting for serial Converter Cable i ordered for projector.

Thanks again!