Printed FEP Flexvat

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
firecardenal
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Printed FEP Flexvat

Postby firecardenal » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:37 pm

good job.
can you share the stl files? Please.

Thanks

cerriousdesign

Postby cerriousdesign » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:14 am

That looks great! Do you plan on selling these or sharing the files for this, I would certainly be interested.

milo3dprinter

Postby milo3dprinter » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:04 pm

is that VAT for mini printer?
Milo3dprinter supply the complete 3d printer ,3d scanner and accessories...

treps_

Postby treps_ » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:23 am

Thanks to Ming-Hua, I have printed 2 that I use with FTD IB red and black and I'm very happy !