Brad helped me to get my printer working!

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jon_bondy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Brad helped me to get my printer working!

Postby jon_bondy » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:06 am

Some of you may have noticed a series of postings about my problems with print quality. I received many well-intentioned recommendations, none of which resolved the problems.

Brad has been working with me, and I finally have a printer that is working perfectly. The problem appears to have been an out-of-sorts projector, which I gather is quite unusual.

Thanks to everyone for their help. It is nice to finally be able to print reliably. And thanks to Brad for sticking with me!

Jon

DanOrgan

Re: Brad helped me to get my printer working!

Postby DanOrgan » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:25 pm

Hi! Do you mean uneven exposure from your projector? What was wrong?

mostlydiy

Postby mostlydiy » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:04 pm

jon_bondy, would you mind sharing projector settings or some detail as to what the problem was? I have been having nothing but problems with mine since I got it in June and have yet to get a really good print. I've tried just about everything on this forum with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

CaptainBisquick

Postby CaptainBisquick » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:43 am

Every single print I've tried has failed. The first layer sticks in 99% of my attempts, and sticks very well. It's the layers after that which don't stick. Apparently Maker Juice sticks to aluminum great, but not to itself.

I have the H6510BD.

DanOrgan

Postby DanOrgan » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:57 am

CaptainBisquick, you need a very long exposure time for Maker Juice.
I don't think it is a good idea to use this resin, while MadeSolid and Fun to Do resins are not so expensive and much faster.