Printing flat surfaces z axis

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
nalmeida
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Printing flat surfaces z axis

Postby nalmeida » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:57 am

Thanks a lot for all the help guys. I will try the rotation and will post the results asap.

nalmeida
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby nalmeida » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:28 am

Thanks once again, this is why I love this forums. It was such a simple solution, rotating on the z axis solved the question. It look perfect now.

shishakie3

Postby shishakie3 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:58 am

The "exactness" of the lines makes me think it's a problem in the export of the file to a STL as STLs are a collection of triangles.
__________________________________________________________________________________