LittleRP Windows device driver

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
philsilvermanjr
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

LittleRP Windows device driver

Postby philsilvermanjr » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:20 am

Hi! I've already setup the LittleRP and connected it to the computer via USB with the power on the shield board. However, I somehow cannot get it to connect to the CreationWorkshop via Com3. On check at the device manager, there is a yellow triangle besides the device icon. What have I missed? Is there a windows device driver that I need to download? Where can I get it?

Thanks!

[img]screenshot.png[/img]
Attachments
screenshot.png

philsilvermanjr

Re: LittleRP Windows device driver

Postby philsilvermanjr » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:10 am

This is on a different PC. It shows FT231X USB UART with yellow triangle.
Attachments
screenshot02.png

nalmeida

Postby nalmeida » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:25 am

I think you have to install the arduino drivers.

goopyplastic

Postby goopyplastic » Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:15 pm

Ya I would download a current arduino IDE, it will install the drivers as part of the process.

philsilvermanjr

Postby philsilvermanjr » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:45 pm

Thank you for all the inputs. I finally was able to solve the problem.

I failed to mention that I have already installed the latest Arduino IDE and the USB drivers that comes with it on the first post. What solved the problem is when I downloaded the drivers from FTDI.

Thanks again.