Difficulty mounting Acer P1500

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
glaug
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Difficulty mounting Acer P1500

Postby glaug » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:50 pm

Hi all,

I got myself an assembled LittleRP from someone on these very forums, and acquired myself an Acer P1500 to go with it. I finally got to put the two together earlier today, but I've discovered that the LittleRP I got seems to be missing the plastic spacers needed for mounting a projector to the board. I've improvised using metal washers, but with identally-heighted washers, the image doesn't project "dead on" and comes up distorted on my print bed. Any advice?

EDIT:

Scratch that, I eventually got it lined up correctly using some cheap rubber washers from poundland; stacked them up to approx 15mm each and then tightened the screws until the image was correct!