Creation Workshop Link is not working

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
goopyplastic
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Creation Workshop Link is not working

Postby goopyplastic » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:39 pm

I believe that was pacmanfans link,

You should be able to download a new version of CW and just configure it the same way as in the videos. I'll try and configure a newer version and link it tonight. There is also a link to the tilt version on the bottom of my page, in a pinch you can use that even without tilt installed.

goopyplastic

Re: Creation Workshop Link is not working

Postby goopyplastic » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:10 pm

Let me know if this doesn't work for you:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d5jz6p304bb1w ... 6.zip?dl=0