Cant get it running at all HELP!

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
emilamsterdam
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Cant get it running at all HELP!

Postby emilamsterdam » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:29 pm

Build my LittleRp and in CW in configuration the p1500 is not recognized although it is connected via HDMI and i see it is projecting my monitor. The default as well as the null machine is not what i need. If i try to ad a new one it copies the resolution of the default. This way I cant connect at all. Spent over 50 hrs trying to figure this out. Brad is not helping me so if anyone has an idea PLEASE!

Scatterplot

Re: Cant get it running at all HELP!

Postby Scatterplot » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:55 pm

Do you have it set to extend your display or duplicate it? Make sure you're set to extend the desktop on your second monitor.

What OS are you using? If Windows 7, right click on your desktop, then click "Screen Resolution", then under "Multiple displays" make sure it's set to "Extend desktop to this display" (for BOTH displays).

goopyplastic

Postby goopyplastic » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:51 pm

I believe the extend monitor was the issue for him. Last I heard he was having some connectivity issues to the controller. Let us know how it's going Emil :)

emilamsterdam

Postby emilamsterdam » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:29 am

Thank you for the help. It was the xtended mode and com3 was not working properly. What an adventure for a newbie. Thanx again. Brad was helpful too once he realize this really is my first project.