[BUILD] My LittleRP clone "Snow White"

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
nc42
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [BUILD] My LittleRP clone "Snow White"

Postby nc42 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:56 pm

Sounds like you don't have a "first surface" mirror. That's where the reflecting surface is on the outside not under the glass.

hefeglass
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hefeglass » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:36 pm

you could try making it into a first surface mirror...found this video on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaEaaeajCSI

nalmeida

Postby nalmeida » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:46 pm

I was precisely investigating this option, will try it tomorrow. Thanks.

nalmeida

Postby nalmeida » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:03 am

Building is finished, here are my first prints. I'm using a home made first surface mirror so quality might get better with the one I bought from Brad.

I'm using Spot A GP resin, the mix for the B9 and results are encouraging so far. I had some problems with base adhesion and I'm working on that right now. Yellow is not that great to photograph but here it is:

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

nalmeida

Postby nalmeida » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:04 am

I'm using just 1.5 anti aliasing in the settings.

Image4.jpg

Image5.jpg

Image6.jpg

firecardenal

Postby firecardenal » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:37 am

:shock: :shock: :shock:

good job.
could you share plans or measures to make equal?

Thanks ;)

nalmeida

Postby nalmeida » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:55 pm

All the plans and schematics can be found here:

http://www.littlerp.com