mdf and acrylic size

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Helmi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

mdf and acrylic size

Postby Helmi » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:58 pm

Hi,

I currently don't have a chance to have a closer look at the dog files but I wonder if the case plates or the acrylic hood has to be of a special thickness or if this doesn't matter? Thankfully the BOM seems to completely metric and I wonder if the pieces for milling/laser cutting will also work with metric thickness measures.

thanks for helping,

Frank
Frank /

goopyplastic

Re: mdf and acrylic size

Postby goopyplastic » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:32 pm

There is a good amount of room for error on both of these. 6mm acrylic / wood will work fine for the frame. 3mm is fine for the hood.