[HELP]More informaion please...

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
otsoa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [HELP]More informaion please...

Postby otsoa » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:43 pm

Yes I saw it, I try 3000/4000ms and I post, thx !

Scatterplot
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Scatterplot » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:55 am

I think your computer might be going to sleep during your print. The fact that the Acer logo is in your print means the projector stopped getting signals partway through- make sure your computer doesn't go on standby or screensaver.

otsoa

Postby otsoa » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:27 pm

5 print, 5 failures, I do not understand where is the problem...
MadSolid MS Red
Acer P1500

nc42
Site Admin

Postby nc42 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:34 pm

That looks like the problem is the post above yours, ie computer turning the screens off. Happened to me on my first print, CW keeps the layer cycles going but the project just shows the acer logo. Then at some point you woke it up to check progress and it turned the projector back on.

otsoa

Postby otsoa » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:22 pm

I thought of that and I turned off the sleep, I'll check everything again.

otsoa

Postby otsoa » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:10 am

powercgf -off radical method ^^, It's ok now, some visible layer but it's a good start !?

sorry for my poor english, thx again.

nc42
Site Admin

Postby nc42 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:05 am

Looks pretty good!