[HELP]More informaion please...

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
otsoa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: More informaion please...

Postby otsoa » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:11 pm

OK, thx :).

DanOrgan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby DanOrgan » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:21 am

I am using 15 mm spacers at first front position for my Acer P1500. But you must check it yourself, by placing buildplate and paper on the vat.

otsoa

Postby otsoa » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:37 am

OK, I do it, thx.

otsoa

Re: [HELP]More informaion please...

Postby otsoa » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:26 am

Hi !

First print first, failure. The print did not stick properly to the plate (he floated in the vat), I thought I had sanded enough aluminum plate, so I sanded it more.
- In "Creationworkshop" the first layer is not full, how to solve the problem ?

- The build plate must be flush the top of resin or VAT ? (VAT I think).

- To load the resin the vat, can I work with indirect light ? Or should I work in the dark ?

Thx. I think I do not desactivat the Acer screen saver ^^.

DanOrgan

Postby DanOrgan » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:33 am

otsoa

Postby otsoa » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:51 pm

Ok, thank you very much, but I dont understand for build-plate positioning...

DanOrgan

Postby DanOrgan » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:17 pm

When you are filling resin in the VAT (petry dish), the build platform must be somewhere up. But when you start printing, it must be at the lowest possible position.
Do you watch tutorial? It is very helpful.

otsoa

Postby otsoa » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:05 pm

Ok, thx. Yes I seen it but my english is verry poor...

otsoa

Postby otsoa » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:18 am

Fail again but he stick to the build plate.

goopyplastic

Postby goopyplastic » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:53 am

Increasing the cure time should help. I think you are losing the print when the base layer transitions to the normal layer time, so you would want to increase your normal layer time.