Mirror cleaning

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ps_bond
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mirror cleaning

Postby ps_bond » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:56 am

I'm finding the rocket blower isn't shifting the dust from the mirror adequately; I assume that a soft lens brush is about the only thing that's safe to use on the mirror?

Just been reading up on the Solus printer by way of comparison; they say they have a quartz optical path. If that means what I think it does, that's a huge chunk of quartz to be using?!
Peter

LittleRP, H6510BD projector, Rhino 5.0, Rhinogold
https://www.facebook.com/BondDesigns

Nonnef

Re: Mirror cleaning

Postby Nonnef » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:53 pm

I've been using an eyeglass lens cloth to clean off the mirror before each print.
Granted it's only been a week, but I haven't noticed any issues.