how does lttlerp copare to the b9 or anyothers

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rsaldivar777
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

how does lttlerp copare to the b9 or anyothers

Postby rsaldivar777 » Mon May 25, 2015 12:45 am

so looking to get one , but everyone I have pm is not responding , can anyone sell me on it , Is this rp worth it and how would it compare to the b9 ( asking people with b9's) , I see the build size but what are the resolution for xy and Z, I know it's in early starts but that is why I'm asking, still not clear on exactly witch projector, can you post the one recommended for jewelry on amazon so as to be no confusion, I know price is 599.00 plus projector , and that they are being reliced very slowly , like this coming summer , maybe 20 more or 40 more kits , All I'm saying is can anyone give info. on what we need to know in order to buy one , the pros and cons , how does it compare to others ??