What's the filter plate for?

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
m_rp
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What's the filter plate for?

Postby m_rp » Sun May 24, 2015 4:06 pm

Have I missed something in the instructions? I'm done assembling the kit and the filter plate is left...
And by the way, has anyone made the LittleRP work with Mac OS?

m_rp

Re: What's the filter plate for?

Postby m_rp » Sun May 24, 2015 4:20 pm

I thought I'd missed a piece somewhere.