Has anyone used CastSolid with the LittleRP?

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cerriousdesign
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Has anyone used CastSolid with the LittleRP?

Postby cerriousdesign » Mon May 25, 2015 12:28 am

Yes I have, the listed times on the Castsolid site however did not work for me. This is what did.

Slice Thickness - 0.25
Exposure Time per Layer - 1500
Bottom Layers Exposure Time - 3500 # Layers - 5
Lift and Sequence Time - 3900
Z lift distance - 4
Z lift speed - 200
Z lift retract speed - 100

I wanted to take a picture but my camera battery was dead, and a phone picture would not do it justice. I will try to take one tomorrow and upload it here.
Last edited by cerriousdesign on Fri May 29, 2015 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

cerriousdesign

Postby cerriousdesign » Tue May 26, 2015 7:43 pm

IMG_2174.JPG
Its pretty hard to see the CastSolid print here. The ring was designed in Zbrush, the MS Red was printed at 0.50 mm and looks amazing, the CastSolid yellow was printed at a amazing 0.25 mm. I am really quite impressed with the quality of the prints and relative ease of use.
Last edited by cerriousdesign on Fri May 29, 2015 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

cerriousdesign

Postby cerriousdesign » Fri May 29, 2015 12:07 am

Doing that this weekend, I will post pictures next week. 8-)