Acer P1500 settings?

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
DanOrgan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Acer P1500 settings?

Postby DanOrgan » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:00 am

Thx, Sodium. I'll experiment with mask creation when I get my UV sensor. If I'll fail, it is possiable to create mask from photo.

lab
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby lab » Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:17 am

Hi all,

I have the same problems with uneven light distribution (ACER 6510). :cry:

Anything new on that? Does Creation Workshop support gray masks?

DanOrgan

Postby DanOrgan » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:26 pm

Lab, I had created the gray mask. You can find instructions from nc42 , but I used another type UV-sensor, my own code and 3ds Max.
Without mask, light distribution deviation was from 35 to 80 points (whole range: 0..255). With not-so-good mask it drops to 35-45 points.

But I printed only one model with my mask. For some reason, I can't properly load mask file now. Maybe problems with file permissions in Windows, or a bug in CW. :(
But I think, generally, that grey mask is able to solve uneven light issue.