LittleRP kit availability timeframe?

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
robertbl22
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

LittleRP kit availability timeframe?

Postby robertbl22 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:05 am

Do we know if there is a timeframe for when the LittleRP kit might be available again? Weeks? Months? 2016? I'm on the mailing list to be notified, but wanted to get an idea for budgeting and purchase decision making. Thanks.

goopyplastic

Re: LittleRP kit availability timeframe?

Postby goopyplastic » Mon May 04, 2015 2:18 am

There will be 2 batches of kits each about 20 units, to give everyone an equal chance I will post an availability time / date through the mailing list and the kickstarter page, I want to give people a number of days to see the update so likely I will make the announcement in the next day or two with them being available for purchase friday / saturday of this week. The kits will have approx a 4 week leadtime before shipping.

The tilt kit and other accessories will be available there as well.

As far as availability beyond those 40 units, the hope is to run another Kickstarter early this summer.

- Brad