Sample

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mhgjewel
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sample

Postby Mhgjewel » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:07 am

Hello I am a jewelry designer and I'm looking at all the new 3d printers out there coming out every other day. I was drawn to the littlerp because of the 15 micron in the xy and 5 micron in the z build. Detail quality is more important to me than size. Is there anyone that I can send a file to and have it printed so I can see if this machine will help me. I of course will pay for your time. Ideally I would like 2 copies of the model in a Castible resin so that I can cast test one of them. Thank you in advance

Matthew

maurice

Re: Sample

Postby maurice » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:55 am

Hi Matthew,

you can use www.teil3.ch to upload an stl file and get a quote, SLA prints are made with a LittleRP.

JSmith172

Postby JSmith172 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:34 am

know what type of resin they use?

Zenon

Postby Zenon » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:59 am

There's several "Get your part printed" platforms, for instance

You can search for a LittleRP in your vicinity and it lists the materials available.