ACER P1500 x/Y values

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
fraggle68
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

ACER P1500 x/Y values

Postby fraggle68 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:06 pm

Hi ,

after using my littleRP nearly a week I solved with your help a lot of questions and problems. Actually I have problems with CW and the x/y basic values (built sice) becaus I tried to print a ring and the ring is smaller then my CAD model.Is there anybody who solved this problem with an ACER P1500? x=72 / y=41.5 is definetally too small but how can I find the right values. Clear using the calibration too but how much tries must I do in the future to find out the right x and y values?

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: ACER P1500 x/Y values

Postby PacManFan » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:29 pm

Print a 20mm block, then measure the X/Y with a caliper. Enter the values you measure in the machine configuration using the 'adjust' button.

goopyplastic

Re: ACER P1500 x/Y values

Postby goopyplastic » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:10 am

I have added some instructions for getting fine calibration values on the technical support page.