Need help by calibration my LittleRP

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
JSmith172
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Need help by calibration my LittleRP

Postby JSmith172 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:57 pm

Dr Woo
any tips on how you got yours so level
mines always a bit off

PomeroyB
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby PomeroyB » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:19 pm

It's just a matter of carefully adjusting the 3 screws. I like to got the head to a socket wrench to get some fine adjustments made.

goopyplastic

Postby goopyplastic » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:59 am

Circular vats are more sensitive to being level when the pdms cures as rotating the dish in the printer will also rotate the high side / low side of the pdms.
You could mark a 'front' on each of the vats and orient them the same way when pouring new pdms / inserting into the printer.

If you have a nice level surface for the petri's to cure pdms on though rotating shouldn't be an issue.

Looking through the mirror to the underside of the vat with the build plate in the lowered position is the best way fine tune the level, the opaque nature of the resin will show if one side is higher / lower.