Calibration for XYZ dimensional & scale accuracy: How often?

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PomeroyB
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Calibration for XYZ dimensional & scale accuracy: How of

Postby PomeroyB » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:41 am

I tend to calibrate my projector every time I move my printer/projector, or give it a hard bump. You would also want to calibrate anytime you feel like your dimensions are incorrect!

If you keep your printer in a very stable place, then I wouldn't expect you to have to calibrate very often.

Note that I don't use a LittleRP (Yet...) but this has been my experience with other printers.