Raspberry Pi controller?

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
partsoven
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Raspberry Pi controller?

Postby partsoven » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:44 pm

Hey goopy~

Just wondering if anyone has released the raspian image yet to control the LittleRP via CW and a raspberry pi?

Scatterplot

Re: Raspberry Pi controller?

Postby Scatterplot » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:49 pm

I'd love to have one of these. I live in fear of a windows update popping up on my projector screen :)

PomeroyB

Postby PomeroyB » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm

The closest I've seen is the following:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2122

For reference, that's one of the top posts in the Software -> Creation Workshop Forum.

The tl;dr of that thread is: Kind of. I haven't gotten it to work yet (Though I haven't tried very hard!)

ergobot

Postby ergobot » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:21 pm

Yes, actively working on a rpi controller.

Getting it stable this week (exciting stuff!).

Will make a thread when ready.

For those interested taking a look:
https://github.com/area515/Creation-Workshop-Host

goopyplastic

Postby goopyplastic » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm

Very cool guys, any way I can help just let me know.

I am working on a controller with a friend also that will hopefully use the adafruit pi lcd shield as a ui, the hope is to be able to plug a usb stick into the pi and select / start the print from the lcd.

ergobot

Postby ergobot » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:15 am

Working to resolve final issues when testing the rpi conroller.
making the initial deployment easy
rxtx lib path
cleaning up html
few other misc fixes