Unboxing and build

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Praesmeodymium
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unboxing and build

Postby Praesmeodymium » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:54 pm

I received a littlerp yesterday and here is an unboxing and assembly. I found the visual documentation by Brad to be great I had almost no questions.

http://resin3d.blogspot.com/