Laser Cut Panels

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
RapturedByRobots
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Laser Cut Panels

Postby RapturedByRobots » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:56 am

First off, thanks for the work you've put in making a really affordable DLP/SLA printer! I see that the STLs for printed parts were made available after the KS campaign successfully concluded. Congrats! And thanks for releasing the printed parts. Is there somewhere to get the design files for the laser cut panels? We have a laser cutter + FFF printer at our Fab Lab and are dying to start a LittleRP build.

tag1000
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Laser Cut Panels

Postby tag1000 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:13 pm

Were you ever able to get the cut templates for the panels? Thanks!!

goopyplastic

Postby goopyplastic » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:33 pm

They will be releases shortly after batch 1 users receive their printers are are happy with it ... ie no need for changes. If you are jonesing to get to the files early you can stop by #dlp3dprinting on freenode.

RapturedByRobots

Postby RapturedByRobots » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:33 am

Update on the panel design files?

mystamo

Postby mystamo » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:39 pm

It's on their site under Technical Support. All in DXF

Regards,

Mo

brownmeister

Postby brownmeister » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:39 pm

I am planning on building a LittleRP printer, but there are a few things that are not specified in the "Packing List" or the "LittleRP Part Source List", i.e. the thickness of the Melamine MDF. I would like to buy the correct thickness MDF to Laser cut.

Does anyone know how thick it is, or could someone measure it on there printer?

Navstevnik

Postby Navstevnik » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:59 pm

I want to second this can anybody please measure thickness of MDF boards and acrylic glass? Thanks

lab

Postby lab » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:24 am

The MDF is 6,8mm (1/4") , the Acryl is 2.8mm (1/10").

shomar

Postby shomar » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:36 am

Hi Guys,

any good place to source the light hood acrylic that does international shipping? any help would be great.

goopyplastic

Postby goopyplastic » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:39 pm

I originally did my panels through ponoko, I believe they might be international. If you really get stuck PM me and I can cut and ship internationally.