Board firmware please

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
partsoven
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Board firmware please

Postby partsoven » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Can someone post the firmware for the LittleRP? My arduino seems to have taken a crap and I would like to try reflashing it.

partsoven

Re: Board firmware please

Postby partsoven » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:26 pm

Nevermind... connected to it via Arduino software and it spit out GRBL .80 and looks like I need to switch my baud inside of Creation Workshop to 9600.

goopyplastic

Postby goopyplastic » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:33 pm

9600 baud is the GRBL default, however newer versions of GRBL .9 etc. will use a higher baud rate.

That_Guy

Postby That_Guy » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:52 pm

Could you please post a link to the firmware

PomeroyB

Postby PomeroyB » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:58 pm

goopyplastic

Postby goopyplastic » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:01 pm

I ship with:

https://github.com/downloads/grbl/grbl/ ... z_9600.hex

.9 should work fine, but you will need to change / check the settings after uploading as the eeprom settings change.

That_Guy

Postby That_Guy » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:54 pm