Peeling method for Little RP

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MichaelD33
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Peeling method for Little RP

Postby MichaelD33 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:39 pm

Hey,
I'm new to resin printing but I was wondering if it would be possible to have a peeling method for the little rp so you could print bigger objects, because if you just make a peeling method and increase the the size, shouldn't the printer work as a larger printer? Any ideas?
Thanks,
Michael

ecurtz

Re: Peeling method for Little RP

Postby ecurtz » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:11 pm

There's a version with tilt shown on the Kickstarter page. Using a petri dish for the vat really limits the maximum size, but if you found or made a replacement the rest of the design seems like it would scale.

goopyplastic

Re: Peeling method for Little RP

Postby goopyplastic » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:25 pm

It isn't shown on the KS, but I plan on shipping the units with a taller acrylic petri dishes / and offering extras for sale. The Nalgene petri's are just really convenient and work fine for non-tilting.