LittleRP Example Prints (graphics intense!)

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sgraber

LittleRP Example Prints (graphics intense!)

Postby sgraber » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:45 am

I just wanted to show off some of my many LittleRP prints as Brad is getting close to Kickstarting it. :)

( more photos can be found here: http://flickr.com/photos/sbgraber )

Research Chemist

Praesmeodymium
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: LittleRP Example Prints (graphics intense!)

Postby Praesmeodymium » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:12 am

Pardon the poor focus my phone is 2 years old :)

I wanted to do the ever present rook this one is 1" (25.4mm) tall for my non metric friends to appreciate and sitting on a quarter. I can easily even with my old eyes read the inscription on top.