Welcome to the LittleRP Sub Forum!

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
goopyplastic
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby goopyplastic » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:54 pm

This is a place to ask questions specific to the LittleRP, whether you have general questions, or specific technical / support questions this is the place!

Finhead

Re: Welcome to the LittleRP Sub Forum!

Postby Finhead » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:11 pm

Nice to have a sub support forum.
Any idea when you will launch? I'm signed up for the notice but ya know. ;)

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:39 pm

Glad to see you've created a support forum for your machine! When will I be able to get a machine from you?

goopyplastic

Postby goopyplastic » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:23 pm

@Pacmanfan - Waiting on new pcbs (shipped today!) then I will be able to finish the beta kits including yours very soon.

@Finhead - Ya little more of a delay than I wanted but definitely wasn't resting on my laurels, I will be sending out a new announcement in the next day or two to the mailing list covering projector choices and showing off the new tilt mechanism option. This week I hope to have the KS video finished, after that it will be submitted for approval.

Kvirre

Postby Kvirre » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:52 am

@goopyplastic

Very exited about the upcoming release.
Will get one for sure!

Keep up the good work

Finhead

Postby Finhead » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:28 am

Brad just got the good news. :) Wanted to post and say the P1500 projector you list is identical other than color and one missing HDMI port to the Acer H6510BD. It might be easier to find the later sine it's been out longer.

3dfablab

Postby 3dfablab » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:02 pm

Hi, I'm Alberto and I would like to know when the littlerp will arrive here in the old europe....jan 2015 is gone but nothing happened.
Hope to start sooooon!!
alberto 3dfablab roma italia

goopyplastic

Postby goopyplastic » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:13 pm