Misprints

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
achingbrain
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Misprints

Postby achingbrain » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:59 am

My account and all the posts I've ever made on this forum appears to have been deleted, weird. Hopefully I didn't offend any moderators with my silly questions.

Anyway, I'd started a thread about not being able to print reliably across the build plate as shown here:

misprint.jpg

I built a UV detector using an Arduino and a UVM-30A sensor module and I've used it's readings to play around with projector masks in nanodlp to even out the UV across the build plate which seems to have solved the problem:

with-mask.jpg

Almost, the near-right corner is still a little under exposed but it's definitely better.