Hello from Regina, SK Canada

Take some time to introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jmintuck
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello from Regina, SK Canada

Postby jmintuck » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:25 pm

Hello, hello! Just getting heated up to start building a REAL SLA printer. Just poking around the forum 1/2 the afternoon and am READY!

I see SLA is regularly better than the filament kind a lot. I thought so, based on the YT and so forth videos running the SLA's. I think the most I need now would be a 2000+ lumen projector light or the like. Once that is here and a reservoir of some sort, then the photo cure liquid, boom!