Hello from the Pacific Northwest

Take some time to introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Shadowkat
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello from the Pacific Northwest

Postby Shadowkat » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:42 am

My name is Kassie. I have been building 3d printers since we were all younger. I've been following DLP based SLA seriously since lemon currie's page on the subject went up in 2012ish. I printed all the parts but I could bring myself to do surgery on an old projector. Before the long the peachy showed up and I was off in that direction.

Well I dusted off that hurt, got some fresh resin and even have a printer! Im interested in tuning and perfecting cheaper technology to help them run like their expensive cousins. My background is visual effects with a focus on 3d technologies.

Hoping the best
Kassie