Hello to everyone from Rome "Italy"

Take some time to introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
maxjewels
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello to everyone from Rome "Italy"

Postby maxjewels » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:32 pm

I am a goldsmith and are the owner of a Miicraft, but the output dimensions are rather small, so I would like to build a printer with a larger platform. I came here and I'm sure I will find the answers you seek, as well as make available my experience in the industry.

hp_

Re: Hello to everyone from Rome "Italy"

Postby hp_ » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:08 pm

hi maxjewels,

welcome to the forum! :)

Cheers,
hp