Hi from Hong Kong

Take some time to introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mypeo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi from Hong Kong

Postby mypeo » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:34 pm

hi guys,

I am from Hong Kong and I am so glad to find this forum. I have been building FDM printers for a year now and have been looking to make my own SLA printer. I got a plan to build a bottom-up SLA printer very soon and will log my progress as I go. I live in a part of town with easy access to many parts and I would love to hear your feedback as well as share my journey with you.

Shu

James

Re: Hi from Hong Kong

Postby James » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:03 am

Sounds great! Looking forward to seeing your updates! :D
I prefer to know nothing about everything rather than everything about nothing. :)