Hi! (and first review)

Take some time to introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
fleming
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi! (and first review)

Postby fleming » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:45 pm

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: Hi! (and first review)

Postby PacManFan » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:39 pm

I've split things up and added a few more forums. Thanks for the tips!

octanees

Postby octanees » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:41 pm

hi Andres, im from S_Pain too(Seville), but at now im livin in London.Good to know that other DLP projects is baking on Spain.

James

Postby James » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:11 am

Hi Andrés! Welcome to the forum! :D

I somehow I missed your post last time I thought I read this part of the forum. :(

I like your design so far. Using just one linear rail with the leadscrew acting as part of the support is very clever I feel. Should work beautifully! :)
I prefer to know nothing about everything rather than everything about nothing. :)