Hello and some troubleshoot advice

Take some time to introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tymmy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello and some troubleshoot advice

Postby Tymmy » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:53 am

Hello all! I recently got my new littlerp and my first 2 calibrations ImageImage
The solid 123ABC block printed the 3 largest rods, but they were slightly merged and broke off while I was alcohol washing them. The other print was supposed to be a 5mm step and clearly did not print well at all. A second half was disconnected and sitting in the resin bed when I came back to check on the print. Any ideas on fixes or what I've done wrong?