'What a Do Homies' Nuyorican in da house (Forum)

Take some time to introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
spkt0r
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

'What a Do Homies' Nuyorican in da house (Forum)

Postby spkt0r » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:38 am

So im here noobin amongst all you cool cats, personaly im trying to "rape resin on a 3d printer" :shock: ,

Ok so i have been in the tech field since the 90's, my first love and heartache was LHX attack chopper and getting the shyt to run on DOS (actually it was pretty stable). So there i showed my age. Anyway my other passion was stealing games workshop figurines from my local hobby store :twisted: . Trying to figure out how to get the most out of those little pain in the a$$ to paint figs, and then giving up and spending most of my time playing table top Rpgees. Flash forward many years and I find out about 3d printing in early 2014 (yeah way late) because im such and awesome technophile. Telling my friends (shallow acquaintances, that make more money then me) how awesome i am at 3d printing and shyt and how i know so much about the industry and i give that look :roll: (yeah). Then a few months later

I was like "Holy Shyt this is AWESOME!!!", now i can print all kinds of wonderful crap for my figurine collection (which has spiraled into more than 3000 figs and 130 gundams, 300+ military models ect. they have their own storage space which is the size of a small room) and then go look at how cool it is, cool right :ugeek:

I have not gotten a 3d printer yet, because im a picky SOB and am doing that crazy shyt that all compulsive, anal retentive, overly covetous, greedy and over compensating, mega Ego driven a$$holes do and thats....

get the shiniest, biggest, bestest, 3d sla printer with the most most sharpest print possible, bitch and shyt on anybody that tries to tell me other wise. and then... admire it, show it off to all the "friends" (see above), tell them what smart buy it was, have them compliment me on it, use it like twice. and then... get tired of looking at it and put that shyt in storage.

I want to thank everyone for all the info and other stuff that i have found here on this forum and i am reading intently (Skimming and looking at the few pics) all of your post.