Great forum

Take some time to introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jwlrymkr
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Great forum

Postby jwlrymkr » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:21 pm

Just a quick note to say thank you for such a wonderful resource and wealth of information! I have learned so much here in a very short time!
I have been running a 4 axis minitech mill for years to make wax models for my jewelry business and have just recently purchased a Solus SLA printer to add to my arsenal of tools. I feel like I have been lagging behind the times, but now after finding this great forum, I can catch up! Thank you to all who contribute here. I also run a forum dedicated to jewelers using CAD, CNC and even RP over at http://3dcadjewelry.com/ .
Not trying to spam anyone, just threw that out if anyone is interested.
Regards,
Ken