Hello from Singapore

Take some time to introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cloud
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello from Singapore

Postby Cloud » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:10 pm

Hi,

I'm Kenchi from Singapore (South East Asia). I have been designing and building my own DLP printer to provide printing services for local designers and makers. DLP printing is the next step in the 3D printing revolution and this forum has been the most active in DLP/SLA knowledge sharing. Hope that i am able to share what little i know with everyone.

PomeroyB

Re: Hello from Singapore

Postby PomeroyB » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:41 pm

Welcome! We'd love to see photos of your design!