Hello from Eastern PA

Take some time to introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
FRC
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello from Eastern PA

Postby FRC » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:31 am

Hello All,

I'm very happy to have found this site and am looking forward to learning more and participating. I've built my own FDM and am considering a DLP machine for the next project, probably bottom up. May squeeze the trigger and buy a projector to dive in head first. Like the idea of being able to use a pico projector but may just go with an ACER P1500 to start off on the right foot since they seem to be more widely used......