Hello A/all

Take some time to introduce yourself!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Praesmeodymium
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hello A/all

Postby Praesmeodymium » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:56 pm

New builder here... I stumbled across this thanks to a member who hangs out in #rerap.

Native of Portland, OR and I feel like we do not have enough makers, its hard to find a place to discuss anything that doesn't result in blank stares :)
I have a SLA build in progress starting from an old projector I'm blogging along for posterities sake... actually its a place to store Edisonian results.

I modified an Acto DLP printer its got a 1024x768 dmd. I still need to modify the optics as atm I cant focus to better than .2mm resolution
You can see more here

johnrpm

Re: Hello A/all

Postby johnrpm » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:28 pm

Good to have you with us, nice blog.
Random Precision

James

Re: Hello A/all

Postby James » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:00 am

Welcome to the forum! :D