TriceraDLP - Open DIY Resin 3D Printer

Post, review and discuss any commercial machines. Try to include links, specifications and prices.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
wallride
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

TriceraDLP - Open DIY Resin 3D Printer

Postby wallride » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:08 pm

I'd like to introduce my DLP 3D printer. I call it TriceraDLP, about 70% of its parts are 3D printable on FDM printers, all of the files are available for download and the rest of the BOM can be seen in the build guide. My goals were to make it as 3D printable as possible, to have a unique look to it, to have an easy-to-make disposable flex-vat, and most importantly to make good 3D prints! The flex vat is actually made from circular tupperware with the bottom cut off and a circle cut in the lid. I always saw FEP teflon in a flexvat as a short term consumable so I wanted to make it easy to remove the flex vat and replace the FEP sheet and it works perfectly. It holds the FEP sheet tight and flat and doesn't leak.The 3D printer is for sale (limited amounts for now), but please print and source it yourself! Below is a video of one of the prototypes, some pics and the download links for the STL files and build guide. It uses an authentic Arduino Uno r3, and Misumi linear bearings. I had a great time designing and building it, please check it out!

(sped up video)

STL Files:
Build Guide:

impresión 3d

Re: TriceraDLP - Open DIY Resin 3D Printer

Postby impresión 3d » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:45 am

very interesting