USD$480,000???

Post, review and discuss any commercial machines. Try to include links, specifications and prices.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
James

USD$480,000???

Postby James » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:30 pm

:D

I think we can build one for under $700 US, including a brand new projector! HAHAHA! :lol: All we'd need is for Steve to add the coding to Creation Workshop. :)

Steve and I discussed a machine like this a couple of months ago and he informed me that he was already working on the software aspect at that time. So cool! Let's PRINT A CAR! HAHAHA! :lol:
I prefer to know nothing about everything rather than everything about nothing. :)

258cj7
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: USD$480,000???

Postby 258cj7 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:18 pm

OMG! How much resin do you need to fill that tank? It's freak'n huge.