YHD-101

Post, review and discuss any commercial machines. Try to include links, specifications and prices.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
orangezero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

YHD-101

Postby orangezero » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:27 pm

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/wax-cas ... 3.1.3Wf3uS

Any experience with this? I saw someone else mentioned it in another thread I can't find on here, but no personal experience. I abandoned an LCD printer a year or more ago, so I know some of the basics. This seems to use some newer available tech to increase the speed and resolution somewhat, mostly limited by the size of the screen. For me, those things are a problem, but hard to pull the trigger with so many unknowns.

Thanks,

hp_

Re: YHD-101

Postby hp_ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:44 pm

hi orangezero,

there is a whole thread here:

about this little printer, works really well for me :)

cheers,
hp

orangezero

Re: YHD-101

Postby orangezero » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:11 pm

Thanks, that must have been the one I was reading the other day. I was in the wrong forum subgroup. Thanks for not yelling :)