Carbon 3D

Post, review and discuss any commercial machines. Try to include links, specifications and prices.
TERRISGR
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Carbon 3D

Postby TERRISGR » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:08 pm

Ok , thanks for the information.

I will keep the community informed once i finalise the talks with the supplier

Any other feedback will be highly appreciated!

TERRISGR
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby TERRISGR » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:16 pm

hegykc

Postby hegykc » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:24 pm

Yeah I'd say that's good way of going about it.

Just be sure to mention that you would be interested in more than one piece, as there would be many of us ready for an order.

Phife

Postby Phife » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:51 pm

Im not looking for just 1 sheet, This material will be used in my printer when I go into production. I would be ordering 100+ sheets. I dont see why they would not want to sell me this material especially since I will need so much. Not sure how you came to the conclusion that if you give me the company name no one will get this material.

I really dont see the harm in giving me the name of the company unless you are planning on making money on this "group buy" and want to keep that info for yourself.

I guess I will find the company on my own...

SIDRANA

Postby SIDRANA » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:34 pm

Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-03-27 at 11.28.00 AM.png

hegykc

Postby hegykc » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:39 pm

You just made Phife filthy rich so I'm sure he'll show he's gratitude :)

I will wait until one of you shares the prices with us. I would advise anyone else to do the same, no point in clogging their emails with individual questions.

Hugues

Postby Hugues » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:55 pm

i'm in for a group buy,
let's not piss the supplier off with many people contacting them for the same questions and small qties,

SIDRANA

Postby SIDRANA » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:41 pm

Hello;

This supplier is quite close from my place, next week I will be going down to their Fullerton Corporate Headquarter.

Regards

Sid

hegykc

Postby hegykc » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:51 pm

Beautiful, thanks for the effort.

Put some beer money on top of those sheet prices, at least.

cardin1

Postby cardin1 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:09 pm